2005-08-10

Today

I've never felt so tired at work today. It's as if I've been working my ass off for a decade already. Think that's a bad sign? Nah. I don't think so. Maybe it's just the gloomy weather right now. Wait. I couldn't see the weather from inside the office because they don't want those huge blinds unfolded. I could take a peek, but I'm too lazy to do that. Or maybe, just maybe, this is just some sort of take-a-rest-because-you'll-be-doing-a-lot-of-work-starting-who-knows-when gut feeling inside me.

Anyhow, just got deployed to a group whose members are pretty interesting to ponder on instead of its projects. hehe. Just kidding. Well, I'm happy and very thankful they didn't kick my ass out of the company... at least for 2 or more months. haha! Hmmm, not to worry about that... for now. Because for now, I'm thinking of doing something else. Something new. Like a certain routine that would take my mind off of worries for a while. Gym? Yay. Movies? Sounds OK. Sports? Hmmm, interesting. We'll see that in my next post. For now, I say: "Carpe diem!"

No comments: