2008-07-02

Book Badly Needed

Get It Together: A Guide To Surviving Quarter-Life Crisis
I've searched for it in Powerbooks and National Bookstore Megamall, walked all the way to Powerbooks Shang (because their database in Mega says that it has 1 copy left in Shang), had the staff there call up the other branches to confirm it's unavailability (MOA, Glorietta, & Greenbelt), asked my former PL if he could find it for me in The Fort, and even almost resorted to ordering online in Amazon and... There was none (out-of-freakin'-stock, and only second hand are available online).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a book to survive quarter-life crisis?

renvill said...

I don't think it'll help me 'survive' QLC, just give me more insights on what it's all about (the wiki page isn't enough).