2008-09-11

Lakbayan

A geeky officemate of mine created this nifty website that gauges how much I've traversed my very own country, the Philippines. Well, a picture's worth a thousand words they say, but the places I've been to don't even amount to a hundred words. Nonetheless, here's the outcome of my adventures.

renvill's travels

My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

At a rate of 2 to 3 new places per year, I wonder when will I get to have a grade of A? I'm gonna tell Jho & Tin to push through with Busuanga, Coron in Palawan, then Caramoan in Camarines Sur. Wohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taga Pangasinan ka ba? :-)

renvill said...

Hai. Pero I don't know kung tama yung sagot ko kasi I couldn't find San Jacinto and San Manuel sa choices, kaya chineck ko na lang I have lived here sa western & remainder ng Pangasinan. hehe