2009-06-07

For Sale

I'm selling my iPod Video 30GB.

iPod Video
iPod Video 30GB For Sale

Everything in the picture is included. Yes! Even the warranty card, user's manual in Japanese (because I bought it in Akihabara), and the other card which I haven't tried to discover what it's for. All for only Php6,500 (negotiable) including labor (setting up this photoshoot, and of course taking good care of the gadget for almost 3 years now).

Reason for selling? I really don't use it much, even when it was just new. I bring it on out-of-town trips, but I only use it during travelling. My daily commute to the office allows me only a 7- to 10-song listening time. I haven't even explored its other features like games, alarm clock, etc. I store photos and videos there, but I don't have that special cord you have to connect to external displays so I could brag about them to other people. Lastly, I'm a mild obsessive-compulsive. Each and every song in my iPod has to have an album cover, correct title, album, album artist, year, etc. In other words, the wealth of information I can put on a song is making me go haywire. All I want now is something that won't require/show all the details. Something like an iPod shuffle *wink*.

Interested? You may reach me through this number: +63917-8114365.
L-R, T-B: (1) Turned on its back (2) Johnny Depp on the box (3) Inside the box (4) Enclosing box (5) Papers (6) Mini studio set-up

No comments: