2008-06-11

2nd long weekend is coming! Aaahhhh!!!

The shout doesn't mean excitement... It means horror! Yes, I look at the coming weekend with a feeling of dread because there's still no plan about any sort of gimik chuvaness. None. Nil. Zero. Empty... And it's still summer! I've been monitoring the weather since the first summer storms hit Manila and I don't believe summer will be cut that short - which means bitin kasi ako. hehe.

Hah, blame it all on me. I could have already gone outing the past looong weekend had I not felt all antisocial about being with people that I don't know on a summer vacation. The heck if they think their friend's friend is a lunatic loner. I really am not that talkative or friendly with others whom I've just met (to quote a local commercial: "I'm glad we've met!". hahahaha). I digress.

So here I am wondering what picture perfect thing to do over the weekend. I asked my colleagues in the office while 'chatting', and one of them replied with these (as far as I can remember):
Right. O ano, taralets bagets?

No comments: