2008-06-02

Arise, Lazarus!

This is an attempt to revive my blog, or my blogging activity so to speak. Hmm let's see... So the last post was way back in June 2006, and what a post that was - very, very meaningless. hehe. Oh and I remember last time this blog didn't look as neat as this. I left it looking completely horrible from the numerous edits and saves I did while tinkering with html and css. I figured that since I'm an engineer (whose main job right now is programming), I would easily learn the language (ya right, just as how I 'easily' learned OOP in e in, well, uhhh, a little over two years? hehe). So after a few days of forcing my brain to be creative and trying to come up with a theme that'll look nice (to me, at the very least), I gave up and abandoned the whole stuff. tsk tsk. What a complete waste of time feeling like I'm some kind of an artistic genius.

The 3-day weekends are near, and I still haven't got any plans. Well, there were plans but I don't know which one to execute. There's a summer outing (yep, it's still summer! It hasn't rained a tad bit this weekend) with my college kada, and another one for my office batchmate's birthday bash. Then my closest colleagues are planning to undo the damage done when we didn't come to their pad's housewarming. So which is which? It'll depend on the weather's - and my - mood, I guess.

No comments: