2005-09-25

I Couldn't Think Of A Better Title For This

It's a nice, warm sunny day today. The weather these days, I just couldn't comprehend. Just yesterday it was raining like hell and the sky was as gloomy as ever. Nevertheless my spirit was high all day.

That's because I met up with some of my batchmates in college. Though there were only a few of us, we still managed to have a good time eating dinner and chit-chatting for hours. It's really good to see them. See how they've been doing with their work, new friends, and other updates we could think of. Wait a minute, I'll just pause a while with my blogging. I need to see who's winning the match...

...

...

Ok, that's good. We're leading. They still have to worry, though. I know (and I'm pretty sure most LaSallians know) how these Ateneans are capable of coming back to spoil the fun...

...

...

See? Now the lead's no more. Tsk, tsk.

Anyway, I'm not really that into basketball anymore. UAAP in particular. I guess it's part of getting older. I mean, maturing (getting older seems to be not the right words, hehe). I can say that because now I'm realizing a few things about myself. I want to learn new things, like a new language, a new genre of music, a new sport, or any new hobby or passion for that matter.

I just have to be patient, that's all. I know these will come in my own good time. And hopefully, I'll continue enjoying life as I go about absorbing more knowledge into my system.

No comments: