2005-09-24

Updates, Updates

Aahh, it's nice to be back in the blogging world. However, I'm not going to blog much.

Just some updates about myself:
  • I now find myself listening over and over to Carmina Burana (the Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi part of it). Actually, I never knew this is the title of that noir-ish song that I very rarely hear of (but loved it the first time I've heard it, mainly because it made almost all the hairs on my body stand). It's an orchestra with a church-like choir singing latin-sounding (well, this was before I researched about it, it's really in Latin) lyrics with voices that could have reached heaven. LOL! They must have been composed of a dozen sopranos.

  • I bought a large notebook. I am now aware that the ideas, thoughts, and other stuff that have been swirling inside my head needed to be poured unto some kind of a repository. Just like what a pensieve is. Or else, they would simply evaporate into nothingness.

  • I like this www.20q.com. Reminds me of my college days. It was supposed to be my group's thesis, but we never pushed through with it. Well, not exactly what the site does, but the "intelligence" that's behind the site is supposed to be our thesis' topic. We landed on the same concept as that anyway.

  • In just about half an hour, I'll be going to a monthly reunion with my batchmates. Just a simple dinner, or if someone has thought of other cool stuff that a large group of people could enjoy doing altogether.

So, I'm signing off now. ;P

No comments: